EPG Management FZE and its affiliated group companies are committed to respect your privacy and to comply with all privacy and data protection laws in force in the United Arab Emirates.
EPG collects several categories of information from the use of our website:
• Information personally identifying users, including the full name, the postal address, e-mail address, passport number and telephone number as well as information pertaining to the property sought or owned if identified .
• Information, which does not identify the user; and/or
• Information about the internet connection and the equipment, which users are utilizing to access our website including specific usage details.
This information is collected in several ways:
• Automatically whenever a user accesses and navigates through the website. Such Information may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties.
• Provided to us directly by the user.
• Information that the user provides to us by filling in forms on our website, including information, which is provided when registering to use our website, using the ‘contact us’ form, or requesting further services including but not limited to expressing an interest in publications, such as newsletters.
• Records and copies of the user’s correspondence with us including e-mail addresses.
• Search queries conducted on our website.
Whenever you visit and browse our website, our system will automatically collect certain information about your equipment, navigation actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
• Information about your computer and the internet connection, which you are using, including your IP address, your equipment’s operating system and the browser type.
The information, which is collected automatically is only statistical data, which is used to enhance the quality and utility of our website by:
• Understanding the size of our audience and their usage patterns.
• Recognizing you when you return to our website so that tailor-made content may be offered where applicable.
The technologies used for this purpose includes the following:
• Flash Cookies: Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons: Pages of our the website and in our e-mails may contain small electronic files, known as “web beacons” (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs), which enable us to analyze usage patterns, e.g. to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use any information collected, including any personal information for the following purposes:
• To present our website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information or services which you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information to us.
• To provide you with notices, including expiration, billing and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements, entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection purposes.
• To advise you of any changes to our website or any of our property development projects.
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party projects and services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose statistical information about the users of our website, as well as all information which does not allow individual users to be identified, without restriction.
• To our affiliated group companies.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor of an affiliated group company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The following mechanisms allow you to control your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
That said, the transmission of information over the internet is, regrettably, not entirely secure. Whilst we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information to us is at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of this website.